UPDATE: This competition has now closed. The winner is listed here.
Are you desperate to get your hands on the hottest festival tickets this summer? Have you got this season’s designer tent but planning on going no further than your own back garden? Fear not, help is at hand thanks to Duracell!
The Duracell Powerhouse will be hitting the UK festival circuit again this summer, making the music last longer, much longer at:
• Download – UK (13th – 15th June)
• T in the Park – Scotland (11th – 13th July)
• Leeds Festival (22nd – 24th August)
To celebrate, Duracell is offering one lucky Absolute Gadget reader the chance to win a pair of VIP tickets to the legendary T In The Park Festival, allowing them and a mate to mingle in the hospitality area with all the scenesters!
As if that wasn’t enough the same winner will also receive a Powerhouse Tour T-shirt and hooded sweatshirt plus a fantastic Creative Zen Stone Plus 2GB MP3 player and Travelsound Zen Stone speaker with a pack of four Duracell Ultra M3 batteries – all you need to keep the party going between festivals.
Located in the campsites of most festivals, the Duracell Powerhouse is one of the last venues to close, meaning the music really will last longer this year and will feature a line up of DJ’s so hot they should carry a health warning.
Visitors to the Powerhouse can also take advantage of Duracell’s unique battery exchange, swapping used batteries for brand new Duracell Ultra M3’s – the perfect battery for music devices and that’s not all. The Duracell Powerhouse team will also be helping you capture your favourite festival memories taking snaps, which you can then collect from the Powerhouse free of charge.
For more information, log on to www.duracell.com/uk/music or simply look out for special packs of Ultra M3 and Plus in store.
Now for that competition. One lucky winner will scoop everything in this main prize. The package includes:
• 1 pair of VIP tickets and weekend camping at T in The Park
• 1 x Creative Zen Stone Plus 2GB MP3 player and Travelsound Zen Stone speaker plus a pack of four Duracell Ultra M3 batteries
• 1 x Duracell Powerhouse T-shirt and hooded sweatshirt (size large)
To win just answer this easy question:
What colour is the Duracell Bunny?
Entries must be emailed to email@example.com
This competition is only open to entrants aged 18+ and all entries must be submitted by the closing date of 6 June 2008. A full list of the competition terms and conditions can be found on the next page.
Terms and conditions
• This Free Prize Draw is open to all residents in the UK over 16 years of age, excluding employees of Procter & Gamble UK and its affiliates or agents, the families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion. Only one entry per person
• To enter email the following address firstname.lastname@example.org with the answer to the set question.
• As part of the entry, entrants must also include their telephone numbers, which will only be used to contact the winner.
• The Promoter will not be liable for applications not received, incomplete, delayed or damaged. Proof of posting is not proof of delivery. Last date for receipt of entries is 06th June 2008
• All entries received by 06/06/08 will be entered into a Free Prize Draw, and the first correct entry randomly selected by an independent person will win 1 x pair of VIP tickets to T In The park (festival takes place from July11th – 13th ’08) plus 1 x Creative mp3 and speakers including pack of four Duracell Ultra M3 batteries plus Powerhouse Tour T-shirt and hoodie (size large).
• The prizes are as stated and cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. There is no cash alternative. No bulk or third party entries accepted. The winners will be notified in writing via email or post by 20/06/2008
• Please allow 21 working days from closing date for delivery of festival tickets
• A list of the major prize winners will be available for three months after the closing date – send SAE to: Absolute Gadget, Top Floor, 56 Arlington Road, London SW2, 2TA. Please allow 28 days for delivery upon receipt of request.
• The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
• By entering this Free Prize Draw, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material Entrants agree that in the event of winning their name may be published.
• PROMOTER: Procter & Gamble UK, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 OXP.