Want a Metal Gear Solid 4 wrist watch? One of only 500 in the world? Better log on to Gamestation, then.
The world exclusive Metal Gear Solid 4 watch will be arriving in stores and online to buy in the next few days.
"This is a strictly limited product and only a few of the limited edition run remain to buy so move fast to get this once in a lifetime timepiece of history," the store said.
Only 500 units made worldwide, individually numbered 1 to 500 with a Konami certificate of authenticity and approved by Hideo Kojima.
The watch gift box includes an MGS 4 print, black flock interior with matching cushion, Gamestation branding and black card exterior box with silver MGS 4 stamped logo.
Best of all it’s less than a hundred smackers at £99.99.
* 316L Brushed stainless steel case and bracelet
* 10 ATM water resistant
* Reinforced mineral Lens
* Black dial with luminous indicators and logo imprint tachymeter on sub dial.
* All stainless steel screw-down crown protector and push buttons
* Stainless steel buckle and case back
* Chronograph Movement and battery Japan made: Citizen OS20.
* Features chrono seconds and minutes, 24hr indicator & date display.
* Three-year battery life based on normal usage.