If you have Freeview you can easily find the hidden test card by doing the following.
1. Tune to the BBCi channel (currently channel 105)
2. When the BBCi background appears, press Yellow (within 30 seconds)
3. Tune away to a different channel
4. Tune back to the BBCi channel (currently channel 105)
5. When the BBCi background appears, press Green (within 30 seconds)
The word ‘Secret’ will appear in the top right hand corner
6. Wait until the status page appears
7. Enter 3, 3, 5, 8, 2, Red, Green, Yellow, Blue
(note "33582" spells out the word "DELTA" on a mobile phone keypad)
8. Wait approximately 30 seconds and the test card will appear.
Break out the Watney’s Party Seven!
Is this the Google Android G2 phone?
Britons leading the way for digital tech consumption
Five joins Freesat line up at last
London could get Freeview HD by next year
Ofcom confirms three new HD channels on Freeview
250K lose Freeview channels