After the Christmas binge it seems that people are desperate to knock
off those few extra pounds by buying the Wii Fit. The Nintendo game has
climbed up chart stairmaster from fourth to knock FIFA 09 off the
all-format number one spot.
Call Of Duty: World At War holds on to the second spot while The Lord Of The Rings: Conquest makes its debut at third.
Nintendo exclusives make up 50 per cent of this week’s top ten,
compiled by Chart Track, with Wii title Carnival: Funfair Games
re-entering the chart at ninth place and DS title Dr Kawashima’s Brain
Training climbing three places to number ten.
The top ten in full:
1. (4) Wii Fit (Nintendo)
2. (2) Call Of Duty: World At War (Activision Blizzard)
3. (-) The Lord Of The Rings: Conquest (Electronic Arts)
4. (1) FIFA 09 (Electronic Arts)
5. (5) Wii Play (Nintendo)
6. (3) Need For Speed: Undercover (Electronic Arts)
7. (7) Mario & Sonic At The Olympic Games (SEGA)
8. (6) Guitar Hero: World Tour (Activision Blizzard)
9. (11) Carnival: Funfair Games (Take 2)
10. (13) Dr Kawashima’s Brain Training (Nintendo)