T-Mobile has launched its second Android-powered handset, the G1 Touch. The phone features a 5-megapixel camera, multi-touch screen interface, 3.5mm headphone jack and is compatible with Microsoft Office Outlook.
It will also offer high-speed internet browsing with T-Mobile’s award-winning mobile broadband network.
An exclusive black edition of the G1 Touch will be available only from T-Mobile in mid-July.
The handset will be free from £40 per month on T-Mobile’s Flext 40 price plan.
Other features include:
* Large multi-touch screen
* Live photo gallery updates with friends pictures
* All contacts on and offline sync together in a live phonebook
* Compatible with Microsoft Office Outlook, Hotmail and other email providers
* High-speed web browsing and instant access to Google services including Maps, Google mail and Street View using T-Mobile’s award-winning mobile internet network
* Access to Android Market for a choice of thousands of applications to download direct to your phone
T-Mobile said it predicts that one in five of its regular mobile internet users will have an Android device by the end of 2009.