If you’re going to be snapping away underwater, why not use a camera that doesn’t need to be locked in a fiddly plastic case? Too expensive you say. Probably time you checked out IWOOT’s Underwater Digi Camera for £119.
“Most ‘affordable’ underwater cameras are great fun, but their price tag tends to mean that the pictures are not that brilliant,” the IWOOT spokesman tells us.
“What’s even worse is trying to negotiate those fiddly waterproof cases they come with. One gap in the seal and it’s goodbye camera!”
The Underwater Digi Camera’s features include:
- A 5-megapixel image that can be interpolated to 12-megapixels, “giving you a much smoother image”.
- Shoots video at 50-60Hz
- Takes SD cards to expand the teeny 32MB memory up to 2GB
- A TV-output cable to play your movies and pics on the box
- 3-inch TFT LCD Display
- Waterproof to at least three metres
- Built in flash
- 8x digital zoom.
- Size: 10cm x 6.5cm x 2.5cm.