Heathrow Airport has launched its amazing new gifting website, which has been created to help regular travellers and those flying to foreign destinations over the festive period to decide on the presents to buy. Anyone who needs a reminder of the wide range of products available at airport stores (with tax free prices on most items!) should head over to www.heathrowgiftlist.com, which runs until the end of December 2009.
Also, for the first time ever there is an added bonus called Reserve & Collect! This free and convenient service allows passengers to reserve items from the gift list and then collect them at the store prior to boarding their flight.
Additionally, every list created on the Heathrow Giftlist website will automatically be entered into an exclusive prize draw, offering four lucky users the chance to win their list up to the value of £2,500!
The site also includes expert guidance from top journalists on what to buy for your loved ones. For example, Jules from Mumsnet.com recommends the Amethyst iPanda: “These are so cute looking, I know the kids would love them even if they didn’t do anything!! All my kids listen to audiobooks as they go to bed. I’m planning to download all their CDs onto their iPods, and use the docking station so they can listen to the stories that way.”
To celebrate the launch of the site we’re giving away a Flip Mino HD camcorder, which normally retails at £169.99 but with Heathrow’s airport prices retails at just £147.52!
To be in with a chance of winning, answer this simple question: Which category on the Heathrow Giftlist will you find the Dell mini laptop?
A) For gadget lovers
B) For kids
C) For her
Please send your answers to [email protected], remembering to include your full name, address, telephone number and valid email address. Your details will not be used for marketing purposes or passed on to any third party.
1. The draw is open to UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 or over, other than employees of Heathrow Airport or Absolute gadget, their agencies or their families. Only one entry per household.
2. There is 1 prize consisting of: a Flip Mino HD camcorder.
3. No transport is included with the prize.
4. The prize is subject to availability.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. No cash alternative will be offered for the prize.
6. No purchase necessary. Entries must be emailed to competition @ absolute gadget.com to arrive on or before the closing date of 31 December 2009, with full name, address, telephone and valid email address included. Only one entry per person. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will not be entered into the prize draw.
7. The winner will be the first correct entry drawn at random by an independent person. The Winner will be notified by email on or before 10 January. The Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the prizes if the winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the Promoter’s sole discretion).
9. A list of prize winners may be obtained by written request by sending an SAE to 27 Peascroft House, Willesden Lane, London NW6 7YQ on or before 1 March 2009.
10. The winner may be required to participate in publicity events after the draw and by entering the promotion acknowledge their consent to take part in publicity and for their name/photo to be published.
11. The Promoter is not responsible and accepts no liability for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant or the winner resulting from the use of the prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
12. By entering this promotion, participants agree to be bound by these terms and that the decision of the Promoter is final and binding in all matters relating to this promotion.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or withdraw this Free Prize Draw without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable.
14. The Promoter is Heathrow Airport.