For those of you who must have the best of everything, Iocell Networks would like to talk to you. The company is launching a wireless hard drive that is, yes, the world’s fastest storage device.
The NetDISK 351UNE, as we mere humans know it as, offers one terabyte of storage and top-notch security thanks to ID and access key data embedded into it. It’ll cheerfully hook up with both PCs and Macs.
John Park, CEO, Iocell Networks, opened his mouth and said this: “NDAS technology is a superior network storage solution for the next generation. The NetDISK 351UNE is equipped with a new and improved gigabit interface, and is the world’s first and only solution that presents a powerful, energy-efficient device that seamlessly integrates into existing networks with high speed LAN connectivity to enrich and modernise digital life in the home or office. We call it, ‘The New Fast.’”
We’re about to fire some stats at your eyes, and there’s nothing you can do about it.
- Hard Drive: 3.5″ SATA, 1 Bay (351)
- Drive Capacities: No capacity limit
- Average Read Seek: <10ms
- eSATA Interface: Data transfer up to 3.0 Gbps
- USB 2.0 Interface: Data transfer up to 480 Mbps
- Gigabit Ethernet Interface: Data transfer up to 1000 Mbps
- Power Requirements: 110~220VAC, 50~60Hz, 12V, 1.5A
- Interface: USB 2.0, Ethernet, eSATA
- Weight: 1.25 lbs./567.5g
- Dimension: 6.4H x 8.4L x 1.9W(inch) 161.3H x 213.5L x 48W(mm)
- Warranty: 1 Year, Limited