“The unique spherical ring stand features Ergo-Fit Technology that lets the user adjust the monitor’s tilt angle with just one gentle nudge of a finger,” an Asus suit tells us, unveiling the new range.
According to Asus, the ergonomic design of the Designo MS Series’ puts the screen at eye level for a “comfortable and productive dual screen computing experience when deployed as a notebook’s supplementary monitor”.
The monitors offer:
* An “ultra-slim” 1.65cm Profile
* Asus Splendid Video Intelligence Technology to deliver crisp fast visuals in Full HD 1080p
* A claimed 50,000:1 contrast ratio
* 2ms response time
* Glossy piano-black bezel with pearl-white rear bezel
* An HDMI port on selected models
* An extra 40 per cent in power savings.