HANNspree has today announced a new range of digital photo frames for animal lovers. Its HANNSanimal collection includes “cute” 3D designs depicting an elephant, polar bear, panda and giraffe.
The 8-inch widescreen LCD displays offer:
* Energy saving LED backlight technology
* 800 x 480 resolutions, “delivering video and photo picture with striking excellence”
* An “abundance of management and slide show features”, including a file management system, transition effects, full and thumbnail view, pan, tile and zoom function
* A built-in rotate sensor ensuring all images are displayed correctly
* MP3 playback and built-in speakers allowing simultaneous play of music
* Calendar and alarm functions
* 64MB SDRAM onboard storage space
* Built-in 6-in-1 card reader
* USB 2.0 port.
“Designed to capture the imagination and provide choice to suit individual personalities, HANNspree’s collection of animal DPFs make wonderful gifts for animal lovers and children alike,” a company suit said.
Available now, the animal-themed frames cost £99.99.