The UK’s No.1, award winning consumer show for design and inspiration for your home, Grand Designs Live, returns to London for the sixth year running, across nine days from 1st – 9th May 2010 at ExCeL in London’s Docklands.
Grand Designs Live London 2009, was a runaway success, with a record 105,000 visitors attending the show, enjoying a wide variety of features from interiors and home style trends, build techniques and a selection of live eco houses, the latest in domestic gadgets as well as celebrity advice from Channel 4’s Kevin McCloud and George Clarke.
The 2010 show will be no exception, offering even more interactive features than ever before, with the largest showcase around of the latest cutting-edge design, new homes, interior products and advice, green building and renovation techniques, as well as the sleekest and most stylish kitchens & bathrooms for your home.
Based on the hugely popular and successful Channel 4 TV series – presented by design guru Kevin McCloud – Grand Designs Live is a show for anyone who has an interest in design, build, interiors, shopping, homewares, gardens, kitchens & bathrooms, and innovation. With over 500 exhibitors and seven separate shows, visitors will be able to buy products to build and furnish their home, all under one roof.
SEVEN SHOWS IN ONE
1. GRAND BUILD sponsored by VELUX: Whether you’re starting from scratch with a new-build, renovating a period property, extending the place you already live in or a bit of both, the Grand Build Hall is packed to the brim with amazing products and expert advice to help your self-build project run without a hitch.
2. GRAND INTERIORS: As Britain has become a nation of homemakers, come and get inspiration from cutting-edge interior designers and transform your house into a home! Whether you’re trying to create the ultimate in comfort, or the latest most stylish contemporary pad, the Grand Interiors hall will provide plenty of fixtures, fittings and soft furnishings at exclusive show prices.
3. GRAND GARDENS: A grand design doesn’t have to stop at your front door. The best homes link the inside out, which can make more of your existing space. Grand Gardens will offer everything you need to give your garden a new look, and functionality, whether you have a compact urban terrace, or a beautiful country retreat.
4. GRAND KITCHENS sponsored by Miele: See some of the most stylish and highly crafted kitchens available from a host of top manufacturers as Grand Designs Live lets you step into a world where the sleekest kitchen designs meet state-of-the-art technology.
5. GRAND BATHROOMS: From elegant baths and stunning showers to designer basins and taps, you’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to picking your new bathroom. You’ll find the hottest designs and latest technologies on tap. Our experts will be on hand offering ideas and advice on everything from planning the perfect bathroom to offering the latest energy-saving ideas.
6. GRAND TECHNOLOGY sponsored by Philips: Browse all the latest trends for innovative interiors and get a sneak preview of some of the best gadgets and technology on offer in the GRAND Technology hall, sponsored by Philips.
7. GRAND VILLAGE sponsored by first direct: The Grand Village is one of the most exciting areas in the exhibition and is back by popular demand at the London show next year. Visitors will be able to explore the latest conceptual, eco-friendly and sustainable structures on show. You can experience firsthand a fully functional eco-house. See eco-technology in place with fully furnished show homes bringing you work-able solutions for sustainable living.
PLUS there are plenty of grand shopping opportunities! There will be hundreds of products to buy – from the latest furnishings, innovative technology and bespoke designer accessories to suit all styles and budgets – there’s something for everyone. Plus don’t miss the Grand Designs Bursary, where you can find unique stylish contemporary furnishings from a host of up and coming young designers.
Grand Designs Live is offering lucky readers the chance to WIN one of 10 pairs of tickets.
To be in with a chance to WIN, simply answer the question below.
Questions: Which venue will host Grand Designs Live London?
For more information on the show visit www.granddesignslive.com. If you’re not lucky enough to win, make sure you book in advance and save £5 on each ticket. Call 0844 581 0771 or book online at www.granddesignslive.com.
*Terms and conditions
1. This offer is only open to UK residents
2. Competition winners tickets are valid for any one day of the show between the 1st and the 9th May 2010, to Grand Designs Live at Excel London
3. Tickets are non transferable
4. Complimentary tickets obtained through this offer may not be duplicated.
5. All tickets will be scanned on entry to the show
6. The closing date for this offer is March 1.