Vango has added two new products to the “ultralite scene”. Apparently, these new additions will “help you go further, faster and for longer”. We know what you’re thinking… and you’re right: they’re two new backpacks!
“With modern urban designs and contemporary colourways, the Rapide and Sprint are two welcome additions to Vango’s praised range of rucsacs,” an official statement said, for once not making them sound like a sex aid.
Vango claims the rucsacs are ideal for racers, sports enthusiasts and mountain runners.
The Sprint (£17) offers:
* Compact design
* Three-litre pack that includes a two-litre hydration bladder pack for fluid on the move – leaving room for any essentials
* Air mesh padded foam on the back to keep the body cool
* Waist strap for ultimate fit
* Front zip pocket with key clip
* Shockcord accessory attachment web.
* Two colourways: classic black and macaw green.
* Made from hardwearing Excel 420D honeycomb polyester with a PU coating.
The Rapide (£25) offers:
* A larger capacity sac with a ‘stow’ compartment ideal for awkward helmet storage
* 20-litre capacity, with two-litre hydration pack
* Zip entry to the main compartment
* Two front zip pockets
* Uses the same outer materials as the Sprint, including an air mesh padded foam back.