Sony has expanded its range of Vaio E Series laptops with two new models. According to the spokeswoman, the additions are a “chic, colourful” 14-inch and a “super slim, large-screen” 17-inch.
“With a vibrant, colourful exterior, the new Vaio E Series 14-inch is perfect for everyday browsing, blogging or simply enjoying your digital media collection,” the spokeswoman told AG.
“And offering huge storage capacity, powerful graphics and an extra-large screen in a beautifully slim chassis, the new Vaio E Series 17-inch is the ultimate HD entertainment machine for all the family.”
Other features include:
* ‘No-boot’ quick Web access
* Latest Intel Core processors
* ATI Mobility Radeon 5000 series graphics
* Bright, high-contrast display with LED backlight
* Up to four USB ports, including eSATA/USB port for high-speed transfers
* Tactile, low-resistance touchpad that integrates into the palm rest
* WEB button allowing users to start surfing without needing to boot up the PC
* Dedicated ‘Assist’ button, giving one-touch access to Vaio Care
* Up to 4GB of high-speed DDR3 memory.
The VAIO E Series 14-inch is available in gloss white, vivid pink and blue and green colourways.
The 17-inch range also features an exclusive UK step-up model in gloss black, featuring Blu-ray capability. The EC1S1E/BJ model also offers Full HD (1,920 x 1,080) resolution to take advantage of the high-def video.